MEDIK8 - Crystal Retinal 10
This product is currently sold out.
f you’re looking to fight all signs of aging with an ultra-strength Vitamin A product, then the Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 is your answer. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and refine skin texture with this powerful facial treatment. Thanks to its technologically advanced formula, the Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 rapidly resurfaces skin, helping to boost collagen to help reveal a radiant, youthful complexion. By using this advanced Vitamin A treatment, skin is left soft and smooth, while fine lines and wrinkles are dramatically reduced, and your overall skin tone is improved. Please note: the Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 is a stronger formula to the Medik8 Crystal Retinal 6.
The features and benefits of the Medik8 Crystal Retinal 10 include:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks*
- Works 11x faster than classic forms of retinol
- Resurfaces skins, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone
- Increases collagen production
- Hydrates skin to help visibly plump and smooth skin
- Reduces breakouts by banishing bacteria
- Innovative crystal encapsulation system that slowly releases retinaldehyde into the skin for minimal irritation
- Lightweight, creamy orange formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- Only use in the evening
- Available in two strengths: Crystal Retinal 6 (super-strength Vitamin A) and Crystal Retinal 10 (ultra-strength Vitamin A)
*In a study of 20 people using Crystal Retinal 6 over 4 weeks
This potent overnight serum has the power to deliver salon-worthy results from the comfort of your own home. The lightweight texture of this anti-aging serum absorbs instantly into skin and should only be used in the evening before a moisturiser and after cleansing.
What makes the Medik8 Crystal Retinal so unique and powerful?
From the experts in Vitamin A, Medik8 have developed Retinal, which acts faster than classic forms of Retinol. Retinal is the closest Vitamin A molecule to Retinoic Acid. Unlike retinol, which must first be converted to retinaldehyde and then to Retinoic Acid (vitamin A’s active form) within the skin, Crystal Retinal requires just one conversion to Retinoic Acid. This formula has placed the Retinal in a Crystal Encapsulation System that works to slowly release the retinaldehyde into the skin, reducing possible irritation.